Free Collection of Video Interviews on the International Law Video Library
provides free videoclips of interviews with international law
scholars and practitioners. For example, there is an
excellent video interview with International Court of
Justice Judge Rosalyn Higgins, who addresses the history,
jurisdiction, procedure and judges of the
Court. The collection also features "site visits" of locations
relevant to international law.
Current topics include:
- Peaceful Settlement of Disputes
- International Criminal Law
- International Human Rights Law
- International Humanitarian Law
- Inter-Governmental Organizations
- Non-Governmental Organizations
- Theories, Perspectives, and Concepts
The Library was officially launched in 2006 with funding
provided by Queen's University of Belfast.
Hat tip to the Law Librarian Blog.